Designed to brighten and rejuvenate the skin, Ella & Jo Cosmetics launches a brand-new product to add to their extensive skincare range – The Glow Up Enzyme Mask.
The Ella & Jo Glow Up Enzyme Mask is formulated with gentle exfoliating fruit acids, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and brightening Vitamin C – formulated together to brighten and rejuvenate the skin, unblock pores and accelerate cell renewal, leaving your skin feeling fresh, smooth and naturally radiant. Get ready to feel amazing!
MUA, Skin Therapist and Co-Founders of Ella & Jo Cosmetics (www.ellaandjo.co.uk), Charlene Flanagan and Niamh Ryan, comment on the launch of The Glow Up Mask :
The unique formulation of this product will help our customer reach a whole new level of glow. Our first Vitamin C based product alongside powerful fruit enzymes & hyaluronic acid it is sure to level up skincare routines & help you reveal your true radiance. Incredible to use pre-event or party or when your skin is just lacking a bit of lustre, makeup is sitting a bit different and needs a glow up!
Simply add this super skin renewal facial mask to your skincare routine 2-3 times a week. Designed to give your skin the ultimate radiance treatment, perfect to use before those special occasions this upcoming summer season, or simply when your skin is feeling dull and in need of a little TLC!
This mask targets key skin concerns such as:
– Skin texture – with the powerful P’s – a blend of pumpkin, pomegranate, papaya & pineapple enzymes to gently exfoliate and accelerate your cell renewal for smooth, even skin texture.
– Complexion – with the powerhouse ingredient of Vitamin C to help brighten complexion and increase skin firmness, stimulate collagen production and contribute to skin barrier formation, helping prevent signs of premature ageing, fine lines and wrinkles
– Dehydrated skin – Hyaluronic Acid plumps fine lines and wrinkles, while Vitamin E strengthens skin barrier function and contains nourishing and moisturising benefits, locking in hydration. Also includes, Glycerin, which is a super hydrating ingredient which will help leave your skin plump and radiant.
The extensive list of powerful ingredients includes:
– Pumpkin Enzyme – a gentle yet effective exfoliator derived from pumpkin, helping to digest proteins that have accumulated on the skin’s surface to release trapped bacteria. Enhance cellular renew through exfoliation for a renewed and even skin texture.
– Pomegranate Enzyme – derived from pomegranate fruit pulp to promote gentle and effective exfoliation.
– Pineapple Enzyme – Pineapples contain one of the world’s most effective enzymes, Bromelain – which has the unique quality of being able to reduce excess sebum and inflammation on the skin and breakdowns protein that causes build-up
– Papaya & Mango Enzyme Blend – An effective exfoliator that is known to digest proteins that have accumulated on the skin’s surface serving to release trapped bacteria, leaving your skin smooth, soft and with even skin texture.
– Hyaluronic Acid – promotes healthier, hydrated, more supple skin. Retaining moisture in the skin helping reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
– Ascorbic Acid – also known as Vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production and contributes to skin barrier formation.
– Sodium Ascorbul Phosphate – Stable Vitamin C derivative which brightens complexion and increases skin firmness.
– Tocopherol – Vitamin E strengthens skin barrier function and contains nourishing and moisturising benefits, locking in hydration
– Sunflower Seed Oil – full of vitamins and antioxidants which can help fight premature signs of ageing.
Apply to cleansed, hydrated skin & leave on for 10-15 minutes to reveal your radiant summer glow. Follow up with the Ella & Jo 3-in-1 Hyaluronic Mist and the Ella & Jo Hyaluronic Serum and you are ready to go and glow!
Suitable for all skin types.
Vegan, Cruelty Free.
Available for £42, from ellaandjo.co.uk